Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Is the "Secret" a secret when it really works?

Here’s Proof positive you get what you think about. A couple of years ago, my wife Peggy and I started watching “Lidia’s Italy” on PBS as we have seen ALL of Mario Batali’s “Molto” show on the Food Network… and we just recently said to each other, “we need to get Lidia’s cook book for our Italian Kitchen.” <<poof>> I come in today and the morning show guy on our AAA radio station hands me Lidia’s NEW book that just came out about regional cooking in Bella Italia. Now, he had NO idea we were a fan of hers, but he know we loved everything Italian and when the publisher sent him two copies, he thought of my wife and I immediately. “This will look great in your kitchen” he says. I couldn’t believe it and just sat the slack-jawed with amazement. Thanks Mr. Bryan Beck on 107.1 KGSR!! This is very much appreciated!

Seriously, something as specific as this proves that you bring about what you think or talk about!

1 comment:

jo. said...

Im a believer!

I dont get all that i THINK i want, but i do get all that my heart asks for. :)